terkunakul Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Secret Agents In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Moles threaten to foil a team of secret agents' plan.
A team of secret agents - Raymond, Loic, Lisa and their leader Brisseau - is assigned by the French Agency in a mission called Janua to sink the general cargo vessel "Anita Hans" in Casablanca. The ship is transporting weapons for the rebels in the civil war of Angola that are using diamonds to pay the dealer Igor Lipovsky. Brisseau and Lisa are advised by an American agent to abort their mission, but their superiors order them to ignore. When the mission is successfully accomplished, Lisa is framed and arrested in the airport with 150 g of heroine. When Raymond is killed, Brisseau realizes that they have been betrayed and he tries to release Lisa from the prison.
I wonder what this movie was all about. I failed at grasping the story - assuming there was one. The characters just showed up on some locations, doing hell knows what. The whole movie is so damn incoherent. At the beginning they explain what will happen next. I don't know if the director wanted the following scenes to bemysteriousthe secret agent business is to normal people. Despite from beingunrealisticI'd expect from a movie like this, it's painfully incoherent. Did I mention this? At one scene the characters are doing their job for whomever at the next they are doing something else. I never knew why they did all this. The only thing I got was the revenge George took in Madrid. Everything else remains a mystery to me. And while I was still looking out for a conclusion that would've given the story any sense the credits started rolling by, leaving me very disappointed.
Again a french blockbuster! I had in mind "Largo Winch" for our national action / thriller tries and the feeling that something was lacking in comparison to James Bond, "Mission Impossible" or the recent "Traitor".<br/><br/>My opinion hasn't changed: action isn't unforgettable, the story is boring, and the characters dull: even before the troubles come, the spies are depressive, mournful! <br/><br/>I know the director wanted to show the crude reality of undercover action but he failed to tell something interesting. Even his commentary is lethargic. It's a pity because some sequences show that he is talented with a camera! <br/><br/>The best moment of the movie is their "vacations" in Casablanca, because it was almost like mine in Oujda, another Moroccan town: streets filled with people, red and whites taxis, pool, … <br/><br/>And another french DVD without subtitles!

Lethal Woman 720p moviesDead Fish movie in hindi dubbed downloadUntil the Sky Falls movie free download hdHey Bro movie download hdEpisode 2.39 in hindi 720pEpisode 10.39 full movie download in hindifree download Behind Enemy LinesFallout in hindi movie downloadJohan Falk: Organizatsija Karayan full movie in hindi free download mp4Ram Gopal Varma's Indian Flames full movie download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by terkunakul
Please log in to post a reply.